NOTE: this demo is outdated and will be replaced by a new demo soon.
The Binary Analysis Tool automates common compliance engineering tasks to help find potential issues in binary code.
This video demonstrates
- Automated extraction of the version and configuration of BusyBox;
- Extraction of file systems;
- Automated checking for the Linux kernel;
- Feed known information into the tool through a knowledgebase to improve scanning;
- Brute force scanning of firmware.
You can also download the video as a Free Software friendly file (MKV with Theora/Vorbis)